Silver is a natural antibiotic. It is one of the most powerful natural disinfectants known with applications documented throughout history. For example, ancient Mediterranean cultures used silver vessels to keep their water uncontaminated with harmful organisms, and documents of these and other cultures cite silver for medicinal use. More recently, American settlers traveling by covered wagon put silver dollars inside casks to retard algae and harmful bacteria, but also in their milk casks to retard spoilage.
Of course, many metals such as mercury or copper have a germicidal effect upon bacteria and lower life forms, and most pharmaceutical antibiotics have the ability to kill particular organisms. However, many metals are dangerously toxic to the human body, severely limiting their use, and many pharmaceutical antibiotics have been so overused that more and more organisms are becoming resistant due to gene amplification, resulting in dangerously escalated infections. Research indicates that resistant strains do not appear in connection with the use of colloidal silver. Further, properly prepared colloidal silver is essentially non-toxic. (“Colloidally prepared” silver simply means that silver atoms are brought together in a large nucleus with an outer negative shell, the colloidal particle.)
Colloidal silver is so highly germicidal that it has been used successfully against more than 650 disease-causing organisms, including E. coli, Streptococcus, Salmonella Typhi and Candida albicans, Candida Globata and M. Furfur. Many forms of bacteria, viruses and fungus utilize a specific enzyme for their metabolism. Silver acts as a catalyst, disabling the enzyme.
Properly prepared colloidal silver has been effectively used with dysentery, tuberculosis, bladder irritation, boils, burns, wounds of the cornea, cerebrospinal meningitis, chronic cystitis, eczema, colitis, diphtheria, gonorrhea, herpes, septic ulcers of the legs, and many other organism-caused conditions. It is harmless to eyes, helps improve digestion and helps prevent colds and flu, promotes energy, and is safe for children. It is tasteless, odorless and will not sting or burn.
Colloidal Silver, The Antioxidant Alternative, reports that colloidal silver is toxic to all species tested of fungi, bacteria, protozoa, parasites and many viruses, adding, “There is no known disease-causing organism that can live in the presence of even minute traces of the chemical element of simple metallic silver. Based on laboratory tests with Colloidal Silver, destructive bacteria, virus and fungus organisms are killed within minutes of contact.” A. B. Searle in The Use of Colloids in Health and Disease, says of colloidal silver that, “…Its destructive action on toxins is very marked, so that it will protect rabbits from ten times the lethal does of tetanic (tetanus) or diphtheric (diphtheria) toxin.”
Independent studies have shown silver colloids to have virtually no effect on the growth or morphology of human liver-derived cells. In other tests, colloidal silver inhibited (stopped the growth of) the five major bacterial species that cause mastitis in dairy cows. Another test indicated that colloidal silver was also a potent suppressor of the growth of candida albicans yeast. Superior colloids are produced with distilled water of pharmaceutical quality. Many inferior colloids are produced in water of questionable quality, some are even made with tap water.
Medical journals at the turn of the twentieth century report that colloidal silver is the only form of silver solution that is not deposited under the skin. The staining of skin associated with other silver uses is not present with properly prepared colloidal silver.
The other important change in understanding is in the area of safe strengths. It was previously believed that colloidal silver was optimal in potencies of 3-5 ppm. Evidence now indicates that truly superior colloidal silver can be safely utilized in strength exceeding 25 ppm without the chance of tissue accumulation.
Recent improvements in technology enables Lifestar to produce an ionic silver with little to no agglomeration of silver particles, thus overcoming a most common problem with silver colloids. Our ionic silver is a clear color reflecting only white light from the particles. Ionic silver is smaller than silver colloids. Ions are single atoms not groups of atoms.
Silver ions have also been found to promote bone growth, even in cases where bones had not healed over long periods of time. Being a bactericide, ionic silver sanitizes the area of the body allowing it to replace bone cells without the restraining effect of bacteria.
Micronic Silver has the smallest and most uniform particles as silver atoms, is 99.999% pure silver (no copper or other metals), contains 10-12+ parts per million (PPM), and has an average pH of 6.5.
It does not contains any chemicals, protein, stabilizers, food coloring, surfactants, artificial ingredients, or any other chemical of any kind. It may be safely taken orally or applied to any area of the body subject to infection or irritation. It may be atomized and inhaled into the nose or lungs, used as a deodorant, as eye drops, a water disinfectant, and to help preserve milk. A few drops added to an aquarium acts as an anti-fungal and antibiotic agent. It can also be safely used with animals, adjusting dosages according to the animal’s weight as compared to human dosages.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid unnecessary use or accidents.
Please Note: Your body knows what Micronic Silver is and whether or not to use it to its benefit. The Silver doesn’t know what to do. Results may vary depending on the individual’s age, body weight, diet, metabolic rate and general health. No claim is made as to any specific benefit accruing from the use of Micronic Silver. Refer to medical research for further details. Do not delay seeking professional assistance for appropriate diagnoses and recommendations.
99.999% pure elemental silver (no copper).
Suggested use is on an empty stomach.
• For adults: Take one tablespoon daily.
• For children under 12 years old: 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon daily or as directed by your qualified health professional.
Contained in a 32 ounce/948 ml black bottle and cap of food grade non-reactive plastic. 189 day supply at the recommended daily dosage.